CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 April 2010

INTERVIEW PHOTOGRAPHY

For my magazine I have to take photgraphs of a hip hop/r 'n' b singer. I had to create a setting and use clothing which relates to hip hop. I dressed up my hip hop singer using chains, hoop ear-rings, a bandena and a hoodie. I used these certain itens to create a sterreo-typical looking hip hop artist. These are a few of the shots I usedfor my magazine. But some of the photographs were not suitable for the magazine as they were out of focus. And some shots did not have the right facial expression or posture. I wanted to create the same look as existing magazines would have. Most of the artists are laid back with a serious facial expression. This targets the audience and they can relate to the magazine.

























0 comments: