CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Monday 26 April 2010

PRELIMINARY TASK CONTENTS PAGE


My contents page for my preliminary task did not have clear layout i also did not structure it well. I had little knowledge about the conventions of a contents page of a magazine. In my music magazines contents page i've developed my skills much further in editing my images using photoshop and using better fonts. I also had a recognisable colour theme through the magazine. In the preliminary contents page i did'nt outline the main articles well in my music magazine i've used a convention that most magazines use which is using some sort of highlighting style to emphasise the articles to attract your audience. I think i have worked much better on my music magazine and have much more detail that a contents page should have.

0 comments: